Wednesday, May 13, 2009

There be Bees in this here neighborhood!



So I was hanging between Jalopy and Moonshine the other day, and I got to talking with a fellow hoodie, Marie-Emma. The Summit Street Garden was mentioned, and then I mentioned the blog, and this sparked an interesting conversation that I wanted to share with you.

You see, Emma makes skin care products. Made from Honey + Wax. That comes from Bees. Bees that hail from our very own neighborhood! Neighborbees! If you see me at the 'shine ask me to point out the rooftop where they live. I think this is just the coolest thing. Find out more about Emma and her skin care products made here in Brooklyn at www.betweenyouandthemoon.com.

I'm going to try to possibly set up a meeting with the bee keeper to learn more about him and his Red Hook Bees. Could be a future mini-doc, will keep you posted on my findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment