Monday, September 2, 2013

Path to Greatness: Almost Finished!


It took nearly all summer, but the garden path is almost completely weeded! Thank you to all the gardeners who helped! I have one more section to go, and then I'd like to go over the sections that I weeded earlier and are starting to fill in.

Here's a photo of the weeding in progress.

I've been making a lot of Breaking Bad and Heisenberg references lately, so please indulge me: "Listen garden weeds. I am the danger. I am the one who pulls."

I found this cicada shell while weeding, even though our part of Brooklyn didn't get the 17-year cicadas this summer.

I'm glad I got a photo of this! It was so beautiful. Alas, when I was in the garden a few days ago, it had perished. I think it accidentally was pulled up. 







No comments:

Post a Comment